The Police Association is proud to produce its monthly Police News magazine, both printed and online, providing news, in-depth feature stories and information on products and services offered by the Police Welfare Fund for members and their families. There are 11 issues a year, starting in February.
We’re always interested in stories for Police News; if you have a suggestion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this issue
- Credit where it's due
- Health & Wellbeing: 'I thought I had it under control'
- IAM KEEN (November)
- Trauma survey for members
- Ten Questions with...
- Conference 2020: It takes two
- Conference 2020: Safety first
- Conference 2020: Focus on the the frontline
- Conference 2020: Putting PST first
- Head start
- President's Column: Opportunity for real change