The Police Welfare Fund has created a new membership type to acknowledge our retired members who have been members with us for a significant period of time.
The accesses and benefits of this membership type are:
- Ability to book Holiday Homes 6 months in advance
- Full access to Fire & General, Life Insurance Extra and travel insurance products
- Access to our full range of Member Discounts
- You will not be required to have Police Health Plan to maintain Police Welfare access
- A fortnightly Welfare Fund premium of only $1.33
Not all retired members will meet the requirements for this Retired Welfare Fund membership status, so here is a helpful check list to see if you qualify along with the application form:
- You must be retired from NZ Police or NZ Police Association
- You must be able to show that you are receiving a fixed income from a pension or similar
- You need to provide a copy of a certificate of service, or proof of a Long Service and Good Conduct medal
- You need to have been a member of Police Welfare Fund for at least 14 years (this can be verified by our team)
To apply, simply email your request to email@example.com and please include your supporting documentation as outlined above. Our team will review your application with our Police Welfare Fund Manager.
If you have any queries, please feel free to contact our Member Services Team on 0800 500 122 and we will be happy to assist.