Questions & Answers

If you can't find the answer to your question here check you are logged in first and if you still can't find it click here and email your question to us.

I’ve returned to work after Leave without Pay (LWOP) or Parental Leave. What do I need to do?

You should contact the Member Services Team so they can re-start your membership subscription payments from your pay in order to resume your Police Association membership.  If you wish to continue with the Welfare Fund and Health Plan you need to r ...

Read full entry