Questions & Answers

If you can't find the answer to your question here check you are logged in first and if you still can't find it click here and email your question to us.

Is there any type of roadside service with the car insurance?

Yes. If your Vehicle is insured for Full Comprehensive Cover then our premium Roadside Assistance is provided free of charge. PWF Roadside Assist Mobile App   ...

Read full entry

I’m moving house. Will I be covered under my Contents Insurance?

Your Police Fire & General Insurance Contents Policy will cover you at both addresses for a period of 14 days from the date that you start moving items from one property to another. Please note that there is no cover for any items that are in ...

Read full entry

What Excess applies to under 25yr old drivers on my Vehicle Insurance?

The Standard Excess for all Police Fire & General Motor Vehicle Insurance is $300. If the driver is over 21 but under 25, then they will have an additional excess of $500 on top of the standard excess. If they are under 21 or an inexperienc ...

Read full entry